National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary stratigraphic cross section showing radioactive zones in the Devonian black shales in the southern part of the Appalachian basin
Author(s): Kepferle, R.C., Wilson, E.N., and Ettensohn, F.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-85
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:1,408,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 30' 0" N (39.5000)
- South Latitude: 36° 35' 0" N (36.5833)
- East Longitude: 82° 15' 0" W (-82.2500)
- West Longitude: 83° 15' 0" W (-83.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.