National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation of Middle Jurassic and related rocks from Slick Rock to Salter Canyon in southwestern Colorado
Author(s): O'Sullivan, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-144
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:384,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 7' 30" N (38.1250)
- South Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- East Longitude: 108° 30' 0" W (-108.5000)
- West Longitude: 109° 0' 0" W (-109.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.