National Geologic Map Database
Title: Regional stratigraphic cross sections of the Gallup sandstone and associated strata around the San Juan Basin, New Mexico, and parts of adjoining Arizona
Author(s): Molenaar, C.M., Nummedal, Das, and Cobban, W.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-143
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:1,440,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 45' 0" N (34.7500)
- East Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- West Longitude: 109° 17' 30" W (-109.2917)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.