National Geologic Map Database
Title: Southwest-northeast-oriented stratigraphic cross sections of Jurassic through Paleozoic rocks, San Juan Basin and vicinity, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico
Author(s): Huffman, A.C., and Condon, S.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-141
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:2,700,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
- West Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.