National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the Sheep Hole Mountains 30' X 60' quadrangle, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, California
Author(s): Howard, K.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2344
- Publication Date: 2002
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 34° 30' 0" N (34.5000)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 115° 0' 0" W (-115.0000)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
Sheep Hole Mountains,
Sheep Hole Pass,
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.