National Geologic Map Database
Title: Raster images of geologic maps of Middle Proterozoic Belt strata in parts of Benewah, Bonner, Kootenai, and Shoshone Counties, Idaho and Lincoln, Mineral, and Sanders Counties, Montana
Author(s): Boleneus, D.E., Appelgate, L.M., Joseph, N.L., and Brandt, T.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2001-438
- Publication Date: 2002
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 41' 25" N (48.6903)
- South Latitude: 47° 13' 20" N (47.2222)
- East Longitude: 114° 43' 30" W (-114.7250)
- West Longitude: 116° 44' 36" W (-116.7433)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.