National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic sections of Middle Jurassic San Rafael group from Wilson Arch to Bluff in southeastern Utah
Author(s): O'Sullivan, Robert
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Chart OC-102
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:422,400
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 15' 0" N (38.2500)
- South Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- East Longitude: 109° 15' 0" W (-109.2500)
- West Longitude: 109° 45' 0" W (-109.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.