National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of Paleozoic rocks in the Carlin-Pinon Range area, Nevada
Author(s): Smith, J.F., and Ketner, K.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 867-A
Larger Work: Geology of the Carlin-Pinon Range area, Nevada
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- South Latitude: 40° 15' 0" N (40.2500)
- East Longitude: 115° 45' 0" W (-115.7500)
- West Longitude: 116° 15' 0" W (-116.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.