National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and geologic history of the Amsden Formation (Mississippian and Pennsylvanian) of Wyoming
Author(s): Sando, W.J., Gordon, MacKenzie, and Dutro, J.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 848-A
Larger Work: The Amsden Formation (Mississippian and Pennsylvanian) of Wyoming
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- South Latitude: 44° 45' 0" N (44.7500)
- East Longitude: 106° 21' 0" W (-106.3500)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.