National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the Inyan Kara Group and localization of uranium deposits, southern Black Hills, South Dakota and Wyoming
Author(s): Gott, G.B., Wolcott, D.E., and Bowles, C.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 763
- Publication Date: 1974
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 52' 30" N (43.8750)
- South Latitude: 43° 15' 0" N (43.2500)
- East Longitude: 103° 22' 30" W (-103.3750)
- West Longitude: 104° 7' 30" W (-104.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.