National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mississippian stratigraphy of the Diamond Peak area, Eureka County, Nevada with a section on the biostratigraphy and age of the Carboniferous formations
Author(s): Brew, D.A., and Gordon, MacKenzie
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 661
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 37' 30" N (39.6250)
- South Latitude: 39° 31' 56" N (39.5322)
- East Longitude: 115° 46' 3" W (-115.7675)
- West Longitude: 115° 51' 3" W (-115.8508)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.