National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic implications of aeromagnetic data in the Pend Oreille area, Idaho and Montana
Author(s): King, E.R., Harrison, J.E., and Griggs, A.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 646-D
Larger Work: Geophysical field investigations
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 48° 15' 0" N (48.2500)
- South Latitude: 47° 45' 0" N (47.7500)
- East Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
- West Longitude: 116° 32' 30" W (-116.5417)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.