National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geology of the Salt Anticline region in southwestern Colorado with a section on stratigraphy
Author(s): Cater, F.W., and Craig, L.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 637
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 45' 0" N (38.7500)
- South Latitude: 37° 52' 30" N (37.8750)
- East Longitude: 108° 37' 30" W (-108.6250)
- West Longitude: 109° 0' 0" W (-109.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.