National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lode mines and prospects in the Fairbanks district, Alaska
Author(s): Chapman, R.M., and Foster, R.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 625-D
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 65° 8' 0" N (65.1333)
- South Latitude: 64° 48' 30" N (64.8083)
- East Longitude: 147° 1' 0" W (-147.0167)
- West Longitude: 148° 25' 0" W (-148.4167)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.