National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and coal resources of the Cumberland, Hobart, and Maple Valley quadrangles, King County, Washington
Author(s): Vine, J.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 624
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 30' 0" N (47.5000)
- South Latitude: 47° 15' 0" N (47.2500)
- East Longitude: 121° 52' 30" W (-121.8750)
- West Longitude: 122° 7' 30" W (-122.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.