National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Grandfather Mountain window and vicinity, North Carolina and Tennessee
Author(s): Bryant, Bruce, and Reed, J.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 615
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 17' 19" N (36.2886)
- South Latitude: 35° 45' 0" N (35.7500)
- East Longitude: 81° 26' 11" W (-81.4364)
- West Longitude: 82° 6' 42" W (-82.1117)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.