National Geologic Map Database
Title: On batholiths and volcanoes - intrusion and eruption of Late Cenozoic magmas in the Glacier Peak area, North Cascades, Washington
Author(s): Tabor, R.W., and Crowder, D.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 604
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 48° 15' 0" N (48.2500)
- South Latitude: 48° 0' 0" N (48.0000)
- East Longitude: 121° 0' 0" W (-121.0000)
- West Longitude: 121° 15' 0" W (-121.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.