National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Southern Anthracite field and adjoining areas, Pennsylvania
Author(s): Wood, G.H., Trexler, J.P., and Kehn, T.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 602
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- South Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- East Longitude: 76° 15' 0" W (-76.2500)
- West Longitude: 76° 45' 0" W (-76.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.