National Geologic Map Database
Title: Elements of infrastructure and seismic hazard in the central United States
Author(s): Wheeler, R.L., Rhea, Susan, and Tarr, A.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1538-M
Larger Work: Investigations of the New Madrid seismic zone
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 0' 0" N (44.0000)
- South Latitude: 28° 0' 0" N (28.0000)
- East Longitude: 79° 0' 0" W (-79.0000)
- West Longitude: 96° 0' 0" W (-96.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.