National Geologic Map Database
Title: Hydraulic properties of rock units and chemical quality of water for INEL-1 -- a 10,365 deep test well drilled at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, Idaho
Author(s): Mann, L.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 86-4020
- Publication Date: 1986
- Map Scale: 1:550,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 8' 0" N (43.1333)
- South Latitude: 43° 6' 0" N (43.1000)
- East Longitude: 112° 25' 0" W (-112.4167)
- West Longitude: 112° 57' 0" W (-112.9500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.