National Geologic Map Database
Title: Coal resources of Upper Cretaceous Fruitland Formation in the Southern Ute Indian Reservation, southwestern Colorado
Author(s): Sandberg, D.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1505-D
Larger Work: Geology and mineral resources of the Southern Ute Indian Reservation
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:196,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 15' 39" N (37.2608)
- South Latitude: 36° 55' 27" N (36.9242)
- East Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- West Longitude: 108° 15' 0" W (-108.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.