National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic framework of pre-Cretaceous rocks in the Southern Ute Indian Reservation and adjacent areas, southwestern Colorado and northwestern New Mexico
Author(s): Condon, S.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1505-A
Larger Work: Geology and mineral resources of the Southern Ute Indian Reservation
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 17' 30" N (37.2917)
- South Latitude: 36° 51' 0" N (36.8500)
- East Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- West Longitude: 108° 18' 30" W (-108.3083)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.