National Geologic Map Database
Title: Channel morphology and streambed-sediment quality in the Muddy River, Boston and Brookline, Massachusetts, October 1997
Author(s): Breault, R.F., Weiskel, P.K., and McCobb, T.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 98-4027
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:2,140
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 20' 50" N (42.3472)
- South Latitude: 42° 20' 3" N (42.3342)
- East Longitude: 71° 6' 0" W (-71.1000)
- West Longitude: 71° 6' 45" W (-71.1125)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.