National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic interpretation of the gamma-ray aeroradiometric maps of central and northern Florida
Author(s): Grosz, A.E., Cathcart, J.B., Macke, D.L., Knapp, M.S., Schmidt, Walter, and Scott, T.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1461
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 31° 0' 0" N (31.0000)
- South Latitude: 28° 14' 51" N (28.2475)
- East Longitude: 81° 0' 0" W (-81.0000)
- West Longitude: 87° 38' 0" W (-87.6333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.