National Geologic Map Database
Title: Landslides, floods, and marine effects of the storm of January 3-5, 1982, in the San Francisco Bay region, California
Author(s): Ellen, S.D., and Wieczorek, G.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1434
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 51' 30" N (38.8583)
- South Latitude: 36° 51' 54" N (36.8650)
- East Longitude: 121° 22' 25" W (-121.3736)
- West Longitude: 123° 15' 0" W (-123.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.