National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geohydrology and simulation of steady-state flow conditions in regional aquifer systems in Cretaceous and older rocks underlying Kansas, Nebraska, and parts of Arkansas, Colorado, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming
Author(s): Signor, D.C., Helgesen, J.O., Jorgensen, D.G., and Leonard, R.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1414-C
Larger Work: Regional aquifer-system analysis - Central Midwest
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 30' 0" N (43.5000)
- South Latitude: 34° 30' 0" N (34.5000)
- East Longitude: 89° 25' 43" W (-89.4286)
- West Longitude: 105° 22' 17" W (-105.3714)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.