National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Paleozoic and Mesozoic rocks in parts of the Darwin and adjacent quadrangles, Inyo County, California
Author(s): Stone, Paul, Dunne, G.C., Stevens, C.H., and Gulliver, R.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1932
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:31,250
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 35' 0" N (36.5833)
- South Latitude: 36° 15' 0" N (36.2500)
- East Longitude: 117° 25' 0" W (-117.4167)
- West Longitude: 117° 45' 0" W (-117.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.