National Geologic Map Database
Title: Water quality of the lower Columbia River Basin: analysis of current and historical water-quality data through 1994
Author(s): Fuhrer, G.J., Tanner, D.Q., Morace, J.L., McKenzie, S.W., and Skach, K.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 95-4294
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:797,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 18' 52" N (46.3144)
- South Latitude: 45° 30' 0" N (45.5000)
- East Longitude: 121° 51' 0" W (-121.8500)
- West Longitude: 124° 0' 0" W (-124.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.