National Geologic Map Database
Title: Studies of geology and hydrology in the Basin and Range province, southwestern United States, for isolation of high-level radioactive waste - characterization of the Rio Grande region, New Mexico and Texas
Author(s): Bedinger, M.S., Sargent, K.A., and Langer, W.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1370-C
Larger Work: Studies of geology and hydrology for isolation of high-level radioactive waste
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 34° 35' 33" N (34.5925)
- South Latitude: 30° 49' 8" N (30.8189)
- East Longitude: 105° 37' 37" W (-105.6269)
- West Longitude: 107° 18' 49" W (-107.3136)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.