National Geologic Map Database
Title: Summer evapotranspiration rates, by Bowen-ratio and eddy-correlation methods, in Boulder Flat and in Maggie Creek area, Eureka County, Nevada, 1991-92
Author(s): Johnson, M.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 95-4079
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:707,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 44' 0" N (40.7333)
- East Longitude: 116° 8' 0" W (-116.1333)
- West Longitude: 116° 40' 0" W (-116.6667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.