National Geologic Map Database
Title: Landslides triggered by earthquakes in central Mississippi Valley, Tennessee and Kentucky
Author(s): Jibson, R.W., and Keefer, D.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1336-C
Larger Work: The New Madrid Missouri, earthquake region - geological, seismological, and geotechnical studies
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 3' 54" N (37.0650)
- South Latitude: 34° 56' 47" N (34.9464)
- East Longitude: 89° 4' 30" W (-89.0750)
- West Longitude: 90° 8' 0" W (-90.1333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.