National Geologic Map Database
Title: The New Madrid earthquakes: an engineering-geologic interpretation of relict liquefaction features
Author(s): Obermeier, S.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1336-B
Larger Work: The New Madrid Missouri, earthquake region - geological, seismological, and geotechnical studies
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 89° 0' 0" W (-89.0000)
- West Longitude: 90° 45' 49" W (-90.7636)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.