National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Tanama and Helecho porphyry copper deposits and vicinity, Puerto Rico
Author(s): Cox, D.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1327
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:40,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 18° 16' 30" N (18.2750)
- South Latitude: 18° 14' 0" N (18.2333)
- East Longitude: 66° 45' 0" W (-66.7500)
- West Longitude: 66° 52' 30" W (-66.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.