National Geologic Map Database
Title: Calving speed of Alaska tidewater glaciers, with application to Columbia Glacier
Author(s): Brown, C.S., Meier, M.F., and Post, Austin
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1258-C
Larger Work: Studies of Columbia Glacier, Alaska
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 18' 0" N (61.3000)
- South Latitude: 57° 51' 45" N (57.8625)
- East Longitude: 133° 8' 0" W (-133.1333)
- West Longitude: 150° 20' 0" W (-150.3333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.