National Geologic Map Database
Title: Wallrocks of the central Sierra Nevada batholith, California: a collage of acreted tectono-stratigraphic terranes
Author(s): Nokleberg, W.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1255
- Publication Date: 1983
- Map Scale: 1:513,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 15' 14" N (38.2539)
- South Latitude: 35° 45' 51" N (35.7642)
- East Longitude: 118° 0' 0" W (-118.0000)
- West Longitude: 120° 53' 9" W (-120.8858)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.