National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation chart for Precambrian rocks of the eastern United States
Author(s): Rankin, D.W., Stern, T.W., McLelland, James, Zartman, R.E., and Odom, A.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1241-E
Larger Work: Correlation of Precambrian rocks of the United States and Mexico
- Publication Date: 1983
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 20' 0" N (48.3333)
- South Latitude: 32° 0' 0" N (32.0000)
- East Longitude: 67° 0' 0" W (-67.0000)
- West Longitude: 87° 0' 0" W (-87.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse