National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the Giant Forest quadrangle, Tulare County, California
Author(s): Sisson, T.W., and Moore, J.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1751
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- South Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- East Longitude: 118° 45' 0" W (-118.7500)
- West Longitude: 119° 0' 0" W (-119.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
Unpublished digital GIS files by the National Park Service Geologic Resources Inventory
Adapted from this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.