National Geologic Map Database
Title: Streamflow gains and losses and selected flow characteristics of Cottonwood Creek, north-central California
Author(s): Blodgett, J.C., Walters, J.R., and Borchers, J.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 92-4009
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:238,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 34' 30" N (40.5750)
- South Latitude: 40° 8' 35" N (40.1431)
- East Longitude: 122° 8' 49" W (-122.1469)
- West Longitude: 122° 35' 38" W (-122.5939)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.