National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Feather River area as a part of the Sierra Nevada suture system in California
Author(s): Hietanen, Anna
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1226-B
Larger Work: Petrologic and structural studies in the northwestern Sierra Nevada, California
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 2' 10" N (40.0361)
- South Latitude: 39° 30' 0" N (39.5000)
- East Longitude: 120° 49' 0" W (-120.8167)
- West Longitude: 121° 30' 0" W (-121.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.