National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology west of the Melones fault between the Feather and North Yuba Rivers, California
Author(s): Hietanen, Anna
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1226-A
Larger Work: Petrologic and structural studies in the northwestern Sierra Nevada, California
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 54' 29" N (39.9081)
- South Latitude: 39° 30' 47" N (39.5131)
- East Longitude: 120° 49' 10" W (-120.8194)
- West Longitude: 121° 0' 0" W (-121.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.