National Geologic Map Database
Title: Potassium-argon geochronology of the eastern Transverse Ranges and southern Mohave Desert, southern California
Author(s): Miller, F.K., and Morton, D.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1152
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:510,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
- West Longitude: 118° 30' 0" W (-118.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.