National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lithostratigraphy of Upper Ordovician strata exposed in Kentucky, with a section on biostratigraphy
Author(s): Weir, G.W., Peterson, W.L., Swadley, W C, and Pojeta, John
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1151-E
Larger Work: Contributions to the geology of Kentucky
- Publication Date: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 7' 32" N (39.1256)
- South Latitude: 36° 36' 35" N (36.6097)
- East Longitude: 83° 30' 0" W (-83.5000)
- West Longitude: 85° 37' 30" W (-85.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.