National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lithostratigraphy of the Silurian rocks exposed on the west side of the Cincinnati arch in Kentucky
Author(s): Peterson, W.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1151-C
Larger Work: Contributions to the geology of Kentucky
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:511,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 45' 0" N (38.7500)
- South Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- East Longitude: 85° 0' 0" W (-85.0000)
- West Longitude: 85° 45' 0" W (-85.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.