National Geologic Map Database
Title: Storm and flood of July 31-August 1, 1976, in the Big Thompson River and Cache La Poudre River basins, Larimer and Weld Counties, Colorado
Author(s): McCain, J.F., Hoxit, L.R., Maddox, R.A., Chappell, C.F., Caracena, Fernando, Shroba, R.R., Schmidt, P.W., Crosby, E.J., Hansen, W.R., and Soule, J.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1115
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 19' 15" N (40.3208)
- East Longitude: 104° 45' 0" W (-104.7500)
- West Longitude: 105° 32' 30" W (-105.5417)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.