National Geologic Map Database
Title: Ordovician and Silurian Phi Kappa and Trail Creek Formations, Pioneer Mountains, central Idaho - stratigraphic and structural revisions, and new data on graptolite faunas
Author(s): Dover, J.H., Berry, W.B.N., and Ross, R.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1090
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 55' 47" N (43.9297)
- South Latitude: 43° 46' 22" N (43.7728)
- East Longitude: 114° 10' 0" W (-114.1667)
- West Longitude: 114° 20' 0" W (-114.3333)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.