National Geologic Map Database
Title: Uranium-series dating of mollusks and corals, and age of Pleistocene deposits, Chesapeake Bay area, Virginia and Maryland
Author(s): Mixon, R.B., Szabo, B.J., and Owens, J.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1067-E
Larger Work: Surface and shallow subsurface geologic studies ...coastal plain of the middle Atlantic states
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:561,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 40' 17" N (38.6714)
- South Latitude: 36° 28' 32" N (36.4756)
- East Longitude: 75° 0' 0" W (-75.0000)
- West Longitude: 77° 0' 0" W (-77.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.