National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preimpoundment hydrologic conditions in the Swatara Creek (1981-84) and estimated postimpoundment water quality in and downstream from the planned Swatara State Park Reservoir, Pennsylvania
Author(s): Fishel, D.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 88-4087
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:305,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 40' 0" N (40.6667)
- South Latitude: 40° 27' 25" N (40.4569)
- East Longitude: 76° 12' 36" W (-76.2100)
- West Longitude: 76° 38' 15" W (-76.6375)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.