National Geologic Map Database
Title: Potential yields of wells in unconsolidated aquifers in upstate New York - Niagara sheet
Author(s): Miller, T.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 88-4076
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 18' 0" N (43.3000)
- South Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- East Longitude: 77° 45' 0" W (-77.7500)
- West Longitude: 79° 44' 55" W (-79.7486)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.