National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance investigation of water-quality, bottom sediment, and biota associated with irrigation drainage in the Lower Rio Grande Valley and Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refuge, Texas, 1986-87
Author(s): Wells, F.C., Jackson, G.A., and Rogers, W.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 87-4277
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:625,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 26° 31' 0" N (26.5167)
- South Latitude: 25° 50' 24" N (25.8400)
- East Longitude: 97° 29' 0" W (-97.4833)
- West Longitude: 99° 6' 50" W (-99.1139)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.