National Geologic Map Database
Title: Potential yields of wells in unconsolidated aquifers in upstate New York - Adirondack sheet
Author(s): Bugliosi, E.F., Trudell, R.A., and Casey, G.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 87-4276
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:252,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- South Latitude: 43° 30' 0" N (43.5000)
- East Longitude: 73° 21' 20" W (-73.3556)
- West Longitude: 75° 15' 0" W (-75.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.